Hello Lovely Readers,
In honor of my favorite fallen DA member, Fred Weasley, I thought I would share a really funny list I stumbled across a while ago. My favorite moments of the Weasley twins were the moments where they were pulling their pranks and jokes. They brought humor into even the darker books, and the threat of a Wizard War and death could not wipe the grins off their faces. I think the cruelest consequence of the Battle of Hogwarts was the separation of Fred and George, and so this list is in honor of them.
So the list is simply titled, Things I’m Not Allowed to Do at Hogwarts, and if you click on the link you can view the whole list. I did not write any of these, and I am not really sure who did, or which people did, but I hope they make you laugh like they did for me. Basically they are a list of funny or clever things that are or should be banned from being allowed to happen at Hogwarts. Below are some of my favorites, but honestly the list is rather impressive.
- Starting a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept
- It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes her self too seriously
- I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
- It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be
- It is not appropriate to slip sample bottles of Selsun Blue (anti-Dandruff shampoo) into Professor Snape’s personal postbox
- When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can be only ONE!”
- I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur
- I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library
- If asked in class what Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling “It does DEATH!!!” may be correct but is not the manner in which one should answer
- I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it
Until next time,